Ring a Day challenge: Days 16 and 17

|
Before the new weekend starts I should update my ring designs I finished last weekend. The weekend was actually pretty productive, with 2 rings finished and a couple rings will just need some additional finishing touches during the week. 




Saturday I finished a ring for a customer. This is the Tetra design with a beautiful honey colored Citrine trillion gem stone set up-side down. The shape of the band imitates the shape of the triangular stone.
Flickr image




Then on Sunday afternoon I got my hands on this enormous ring. It's a Sterling silver ring with giant Lodolite Quartz gem stone. The stone reminds me of algae saturated water, hence the name: Algae Pond Ring.  Finger like prongs embrace this amazing stone. Flickr image


All my Ring a Day submissions can be seen here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails