Rocky Weekend

|
Last weekend was really productive. I had two full days without any distractions and could just enjoy my time in the studio. After finishing some custom order rings, I finally started to work on some of those half finished projects that were starting to pile up on my bench. 
Out came a colorful bunch of rings, all with different kinds of prong settings.

From left to right:
Oval faceted Tourmalinated Quartz, octagon cut Rutilated Quartz with coppery needle inclusions, huge tumbled natural Citrine rock, trillion shape checkerboard cut Rose Quartz and  octagon cut Swiss Blue Topaz. 

The ring with the rutilated quartz and the tumbled citrine are one of a kind creations. The stones are very unique. But I still have two oval tourmalinated quartz of similar size and look, two of the trillion rose quartz (one slightly larger and one smaller) and a blue topaz to be able to offer some custom size creations in the future.


I will now have to work on the photos this week and slowly list all those rings in my shop. 



Related Posts with Thumbnails