Hooray, Nodeform was featured on Etsy's frontpage!!!

|
I loved waking up to a email message this morning that one of my items had been featured on Etsy's Front Page:


The item featured is centered in the last row and one of my pendants called Purple Moon


Hand fabricated Sterling Silver pendant on a sterling silver snake chain. A natural purple faceted Amethyst gem stone is hand set in a sterling silver tube setting.The surface of the silver piece is reticulated to create a moon like surface texture. The pendant has a tumbled polished finish.


The only not so great thing was the timing of the front page feature. It came on at 5am EST or 2am here in LA. I am not sure how many people check Etsy that early in the morning. Hope some folks in Europe saw it. Anyways, I am not complaining. Keep it coming.


Related Posts with Thumbnails